‘- Planning worksheets for your photoshoot day
– Guide to staging your photoshoot from props to posing
– Visual Story Boarding to ensure you achieve your on-brand look & How to
– LIghting and Photography Tips that make you look PRO!
- Features 15 tried and true poses, variations on each, AND what to say to your clients to get them (complete with directorial cues) in easy to follow magazine-style layouts!
- Includes two versions: A high-resolution PDF for viewing on your computer or mobile device, AND a high-resolution printable PDF to print your posing guide as a physical book!
- Instructions are so detailed and clear, it’s literally like having a professional photographer directing in your own back pocket as you shoot!
GIVE ME THE DEETS
When it comes time to actually do a photoshoot you lack direction. We all know content is KING! But, when do we actually have time to take those pictures during the day when you are busy, in and out with clients and dealing with all the daily tasks…. With this Ultimate Guide to Planning a Photoshoot you can prepare properly and plan a day to ensure you get Quality content all at once, so you don’t have to get through another day thinking you missed out on taking random pics you could have for your social pages.
It’s time to have the perfect prep list to plan out your salon photoshoot like a true professional… without the costs. Save yourself the stress and plan out the perfect photoshoot day to capture all the shots you would love to have in a library of images to showcase your salon and all its beautiful features on social media for months to come! Take the stress out of thinking you need to take quality pics on the run, dedicate a day or more to planning then show up for 1 day of purposeful photographing that will make your salon shine on social media! Then you can plan out the scheduling… !
This download includes tried and true poses for various treatment types, variations of each, AND how to direct your models (staff and clients) and how to take the photograph with the best lighting, angles and frames to ensure you are only seeing the BEST your salon has to offer. (no messy electric cords, rubbish bins in the backgrounds) even share the photography steps with your staff so they are equipped with skills to take quality content for your socials!
We also cover photo editing and ways to achieve the professional finish before your posts get posted on social media – the Ultimate Guide to Planning a Photoshoot
- Gorgeously designed and comprehensive Salon Photoshoot Planning Worksheet for so you can save yourself the stress and show up ready on the day you have planned your photoshoot!
- Includes editable canva templates for customizing with your choice of design and details.
- Also includes unbranded, ready-to-use .PDF file so you can print and start planning NOW!
- Included instruction sheet gives you link to a tutorial on how to edit your canva files.